ALL direct-contact leaders (Den Leaders & Assistants and Cubmaster & Assistant) MUST complete the following training courses
(typically, in the order shown). When you've completed this curriculum, you will receive your badge.
- Youth Protection Training - an online training course that is required for all leaders, and must be completed before submitting
- your adult leader application. The training certificate (printed at the end of the training course), must accompany all new adult
- leader applications. You're required to complete this course every two years.
- Cub Scout Fast Start Training - an online training course that is required for all leaders.
- This is Scouting! - an online training course that is required for all leaders.
- Cub Scout Leader Training - an online training course that is required for all leaders. This training is specific to your particular position,
- so you'll be required to complete this training again if your position within the pack changes.
The first time that you login to the MyScouting.org site, you will be prompted to create an account, which will track all of your online training.
Once your adult leader registration has been approved (after completing Youth Protection Training), you'll be able to update your account profile
with your BSA person ID (issued when your application is processed). This ID will be used to track all future training for compliance purposes.
Below, you'll find the Cub Scouts material most frequently referenced by Pack 54; however, for a more comprehensive list of Scouting material,
check out BSA's National Camping School.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. HANDBOOKS AND OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THE SCOUT SHOP
SHOULD BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE LOCAL COUNCIL.